Friday, June 11, 2010

See anything new?

Ta DA! Oh, how I like to change things up once and a while. I just tried the new blog designer and it is not only easy, it's also fun. Now, back to work on a few things today...grant applications, and poetry writing. I have been neglecting my musical and for that I feel terribly guilty, but I did need some perspective. I just know that when I go back to it I will see it with a pair of fresh, honest eyes. I'm less likely to hate everything or love everything (which causes me to keep/trash at random.) So...less guilt right? More work done. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... orange! I never thought that could happen to you!

Huh... have I been a good influence on you? Will I come home from a trip and find you wearing orange clothes next? Hmm...

~Joel

Cara said...

Not likely. I still don't love orange...I'm just learning to make peace with a few shades of it...don't get your hopes up!

Naomi said...

There is a predominance of green, however much the headline is orange!

I like what you've done with the place ;)