Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Five Silly Lawsuits

The results of Five Silly Lawsuits That Made Me Laugh

1.Coffee Cup reading "Warning Contents may be hot". Don't we pay for it to be that way?
2. Bag full of metal nuts and bolts reading "warning: do not ingest"
3. My dance pad game which, on start up informs me that I should not use the pad in bare feet, with socks on or while wearing shoes...aqua fins anyone?
4. Any one of the many drug company ads where the side effects far out weigh the actual condition they are helping. Your acne will be cured, but you won't know because you’re dead.
5. Any wild ride that informs me I will be doing this at my own risk. If it is followed by an extra large legal carrier, I'm worried. If the ride has its own paramedics, I'm concerned. If the ride has its own team lawyers waiting at the entrance, something tells me no one tested the ride. Not even the guy that made it.

No comments: