Saturday, April 15, 2006

Comics: all the ones you love!

uComics -- Comics, Editorial Cartoons, Email Comics, Web Comics
I just found a great site. This one has all the cartoons from the newspapers that I grew up reading, like Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield, Doonesbury (although, honestly, I never did understand that one), For Better or For Worse, B.C. and Foxtrot, to name just a few. So check it out if you are in need of a giggle. If you happen to know of more sites feel free to post a comment.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Ah! Such fun! A nice way to spend the waking up time on a Saturday morning...or rather, the pre- doing anything time! (I'm feeling lazy today!)

I found so many comics that I enjoy. Great site!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

There's also comics.com They have all the comics rgar ucomics don't have:)

Anonymous said...

rgar = that. Sorry, typing with one hand, baby in other.