Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Change in posting Comments

Hey everyone!
I didn't realize the amount of security I have going on here! Yes, I admit I was pretty tech savvy back when I programed musical ditties in Basic. But then, neon socks were also all the rage! To sum up, I have now magically changed the settings so that everyone can post a comment! Keep it clean folks or I will be forced to sweep up after you ... and anyone who's visited my house has some idea how much I manage to do that! Happy posting!
Cara

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Hooray!

I hope that this means that I am no longer your only commenter!!

I look forward to the Wednesday story.... waiting impatiently

Naomi

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can finally comment. So many stunted thoughts... And now they are gone. I also get many happy moments from Rick Mercer and Brokeback to the Future made me giggle in a society-why-do-you-do-what-you-do? kind of way.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your stories and interesting thoughts for a while now (blame Effie and Naomi for that) and am glad you have decided to do easier to access comments.... However, you might want to put the word verification thingy on--I think both of my sisters have it--you can ask them if you're not sure how to make it work. It'll keep the spamming-types a little more at bay.

Your story has been great so far!! I hope to hear more of it soon!

Anonymous said...

Finally... I had too many passwords to remember as it was, now I can comment on my wife's excellent blog without the fear of amnesia!

Kudo's honey... keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

One other thing you might want to try if you do end up getting stray spam is turning on word verification. Tends to slow spammers down.