Tuesday, March 21, 2006

TA - DA!!

A Consuming Experience: How to include categories for your blog (manual, expand-collapse):

No kidding! I think my brain has shrivelled up and is falling out my ear. However, it's done! (At least...I think) And, gasp, I did it myself! I feel like I just fixed the carborator in my car. I really don't know if it works and I hope the duct tape holds!

Thanks to this nice lady at e blogger I now have snazzy catagories for you to look through. Just take a glance at these fabulous features:

Too tired to slog through months of posts? No problem.
Had a down day? All you want is comedy? Sure, you betcha.
Need a vacation and a bag of cash? Yah, me too, can't help you there.

However, it might make you feel like you're on a vacation to browse through my lovely, yet basic, titles just below the Archives listed on you left. (I said might. It depends on your idea of vacation.)
Happy browsing!

No comments: